Display the Stingray Karaoke Party app on your TV for the ultimate karaoke party experience!
Use Screen Mirroring to see the entire screen of your iOS device on your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV.
- Connect your iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV.
- Open Control Center:
- On iPhone X or later or iPad with iOS 12 or later: Swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On iPhone 8 or earlier or iOS 11 or earlier: Swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen.
- Tap Screen Mirroring.
- Select your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV from the list.
- If an AirPlay passcode appears on your TV screen, enter the passcode on your iOS device.
- Connected your Android device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast or compatible-smart TV.
- Open the Singing Machine Karaoke App
- Tap a karaoke video so it begins to play
- On the karaoke player, tap the Cast button
- Tap the device you would like to cast to.
- When you're connected, the Cast button will turn color, letting you know you're connected