If you are having trouble logging in to your account and do not use a social login, please try the troubleshooting steps below:
- Go to https://karaoke.stingray.com/en/ and click on Download Store in the top-right hand corner of your computer screen.
- Tap Sign In
- Enter your email address.
- Tap on Forgot password?
- Visit your email account and find the notification from Stingray with the subject line: "Reset your Stingray Password" (we recommend checking your Spam and Junk folders).
- Tap the click here link in the email.
- A new page will open. On this page, type your new password into both fields and click Submit.
- Return to the Karaoke Store and sign in with your email address and new password.
Still can't log in?
It could be that you created your account using Facebook instead of your email address.
Please note: If you created your account using Facebook the "Reset Password" option will not be available and you will not receive a "Reset Your Stingray Password" email from us.
Here's how to log in with Facebook:
- Click on Sign in and select Continue with Facebook
- That's it! You should now be logged in to your account.
If the above troubleshooting steps do not work, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team
I use Apple, Amazon, or Google to log in
If you use a social login to access your Stingray account, you will need to create a password to log into the Karaoke Store.
Here's how you can do that:
- Login to your account using your social login at https://account.stingray.com/login
- Make sure you are on the Account page on the left-hand menu
- Select the blue button that reads Complete Account below your email address
- Create a password for your account and select Create
- You can now use your email address and your new password to log in to the Karaoke Store!